• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD would not rip a bluray movie to my hardisk

Marcial

I just installed the first bluray drive in my computer. It's working fine; I tested it and started watching a bluray movie in my computer with no problem.

Now I am trying to rip the movie to the harddisk with AnyDVD but each time I get the following messagey message:

"Drive D: is not ready"

Maybe I am missing something. I downloaded the latest version:

AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD - 7.1.3.0.

Is this the right one or do I need to get something else? Do I have to buy another software from AnyDVD?

I repeat, this is the first time I try a bluray drive in my PC.

The question is, do you have an HD license? Just because you installed a blu-ray drive, won't upgrade your anydvd license too if you have a DVD only one. It's easy to find out. go to the information tab in anydvd, if your serial number does NOT end with ".... HD" then you don't have an HD (blu-ray capable license) and neet to purchase a license upgrade

I have AnyDVD for many years now.

My question, do I have to upgrade or buy another AnyDVD version?

Never mind, you just answered my question. Wow, it's like $70.

Thanks a lot.

I have AnyDVD for many years now.

My question, do I have to upgrade or buy another AnyDVD version?

Never mind, you just answered my question. Wow, it's like $70.

Thanks a lot.

And it is worth every penny to have HD features since BD will be here for long time to stay just like DVD. You will have a feature for both formats... Also consider getting LTL if you wanting to have those features in the future. LTL will cost more but you avoid pitfalls of subscribing everytime it expires. IMO

I finally bought AnyDVD bluray last night and successfully ripped my first bluray movie to my hard drive. I was planning to burn a blank disk with 1 Click Bueray Copy. The problem now is that this movie is slightly above 30 GB and the blank disks I bought a while ago are only 25 GB. That was a mistake. I should only buy 50 GB but they are not easy to find at stores so I ordered it from amazon.

Last edited:
I finally bought AnyDVD bluray last night and successfully ripped my first bluray movie to my hard drive. I was planning to burn a blank disk with 1 Click Bueray Copy. The problem now is that this movie is slightly above 30 GB and the blank disks I bought a while ago are only 25 GB. That was a mistake. I should only buy 50 GB but they are not easy to find at stores so I ordered it from amazon.

BD-Rebuilder will shrink to a 25GB disc.

Clown BD removes parts of the disc to try and make it smaller, BD rebuilder will allow you to keep the full disc but can re-encode it to make it smaller

Back