• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD work for VHS?

evaughn21

Does anyone know if AnyDVD works to remove the macrovison encription of VHS tapes? I am wanting to copy all my old VHS movies to DVD but it keeps erroring out. Does Slysoft make anything that would do this? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated...Thanks!

Does anyone know if AnyDVD works to remove the macrovison encription of VHS tapes? I am wanting to copy all my old VHS movies to DVD but it keeps erroring out. Does Slysoft make anything that would do this? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated...Thanks!

Hi If you have a video camera that has video and audio inputs you can record the old tapes to that sourse the cameras do not detect copyguards.

of course its better to use a Hi8 camcorder or digital mini.

After you have done this hook your camera up to your computer thats if you can, then capture the tape then you will need to mpeg the movie then burn.

(you will need the proper software to capture and mpeg)

I know it seems alot to do but it works

I have done this but most of the time after I have recorded the tape I hook up my camera to my home dvd recorder....again works great

ace1up

You need a digital video stabilizer.
I have used the Digital Video Stabilizer RX11 for years to back up my video collection. It can be used to transfer VHS tapes to DVD.Use a google search to find a dealer. It's simple to use.The diagram on the RX11 shows the hook up. It takes a 9 volt battery.

Back