• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD won't read Hairspray get VobSet1

VobSet1 victim

You can add me to the list of people that believes the 6.2.0.1 update did not fix the issues w/ hairspray for all users. When I try to back up the dvd I receive the VobSet1 error as well. I tried ripping using my plextor px-760A drive.

All right, it's all my fault... :eek:
It really looks like CloneDVD2 works fine with AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 and Hairspray, but the AnyDVD ripper does not.
Fix is on the way.... Sorry.

You must use the AnyDVD ripper or CloneDVD2. You can use the created files with Shrink or Recode.
Just to verify, I was able to rip this title using CloneDVD2 2.9.1.2 with AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 running, shrink it with DVD Shrink 3.2, and burn it with ImgBurn v2.3.0.0 to a Verbatim 16x DVD+R (MCC, TNR font) disc. It played flawlessly on my ancient fault-intolerant el-cheapo set-top player.

Just to verify, I was able to rip this title using CloneDVD2 2.9.1.2 with AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 running, shrink it with DVD Shrink 3.2, and burn it with ImgBurn v2.3.0.0 to a Verbatim 16x DVD+R (MCC, TNR font) disc. It played flawlessly on my ancient fault-intolerant el-cheapo set-top player.

Yeah, the problem was with Anydvd ripper from 6.2.0.1. If you use Clonedvd, then you shouldn't have problems. Anydvd 6.2.0.2 fixes the problem with Anydvd ripper and Hairspray.

Back