• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD won't copy R1 disc because my drive is rpc-2

matrix07

My drive is Matshita UJ-850S on BenQ Joybook.
AnyDVD 6.1.7.4

My drive was locked at Region 3. I have searched rpc1.org for patched firmware but no luck. The one that's close is UJ-85JS of Mac which of course I don't dare to use it.

Anyone used this drive or this BenQ Joybook (S31V)? Could you provided links to RPC1 patched firmware?

Many thanks..

My drive was locked at Region 3. I have searched rpc1.org for patched firmware but no luck. The one that's close is UJ-85JS of Mac which of course I don't dare to use it.

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

16. Help! I'm having problems playing discs from other regions with my Matshita drive! Why?

Matshita (Panasonic oem) burners should really be avoided. They are cheap junk (which is probably why some laptop companies love these drives), die easily, and also suffer from region coding issues. Click this

really bad news. Fortunately BenQ willingly allowed me to exchange the drive. Lesson learnt this time.

Back