AnyDVD with 1ClickDVD or DVD Shrink 3.2

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by arredondobs, Jan 28, 2007.

1. arredondobs

arredondobs New Member

First time in a long run that I have actually ran into a problem trying to backup Saw 3. Getting up to copying/backing up to 98% then getting a read error code. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. pilot1

pilot1 New Member

I ran into a coping problem last night with Any DVD and 1 Click DVD.
    The solution was to close 1 Click DVD, insert the disc into the unit again, and let Any DVD read the disc. Then I could restart 1 Click DVD and everything worked fine.
    Don't know if this will help with your problem, but it's a good place to start.

3. Androo79

Androo79 Well-Known Member

There is another thread I started last night about Saw 3. The solution is the get the newest version of AnyDVD and then backup with CloneDVD2.

4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You will be able to use 1ClickDVD with the next 1Click update, it will be released very soon.;) Try the 21 day free trial of CloneDVD2 in the mean time.:agree:

5. johnmc

johnmc Member

saw 3

I had trouble backing this one up aswell, I found my copy got stuck on a loop at the very start. This is what I've found with several Lionsgate films such as Saw 3, Crank etc. What I found to work is if you use your copy software(mine is clonedvd, but I also used dvdxplatinum and selected movie only) to check out the breakdown of titles, you will find bogus black screens, once these were removed I could successfully backup the movie.