• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Where is the UPDATE???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajafuta

Just wanted to see when an update would be out, currently I have version 6.1.70
Thanks for your great prouducts!!!
I just want to back up Blades of Glory.....

Should be within the next 2 days. I don't understand why people are rushing it. Slysoft has always been quick so I guess people are spoiled.

KEY Words...used to be quick

I am not sure if there was a change in the slysoft organization, but they used to update quicker and I guess a little spoiled then too from the regular updates.

One time they have a problem updating a movie for whatever reason and now everyone is coming down hard on them.

Dont rush quality.

Slysoft has had a great history of updating AnyDVD. For whatever reason (lost DVD in the mail, vacation, personal reasons, emergency, batchlor party in Vegas, quality control, etc) they are delayed a bit.

Here is a free way I was able to make a backup:
(Post 26)
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=226312&page=2

It was hassle free and worked very well.

However, I am not changing my basic way that I make backups.

Remember, there was only ONE PERSON in the world that was PERFECT, and LOOK WHAT THE ROMANS DID TO HIM!

Slysoft had no reason to believe that this pissant little title would contain such a strange ( < > ) thwart to copy enabling that it warrented any pre-emptive attention at all. When it turned out to be an issue, they immediately sent for a Region 1 DVD to be sent to HQ in Antigua. When it get's there, they will fix it. How hard is that??

-W

Spoiled? Yep, all are!

You bet everyone is "Spoiled". Slysoft's Reputation has been so Excellent that everyone expects there to be an update before the release or very shortly after. I can understand that Slysoft can not do an update until they get the disc. That said, Yes, DVDFab Decrypter 3.1.7.6 does work on this Title. Rip with that, then burn with CloneDVD2. Worked for me very well. I will still use all my Slysoft Products as always. But if anyone needs a backup now. The solutions are posted here many times. I am trying to be patient & wait for Slysoft to Update. You can be sure they will and it will work "Flawlessly" as always.:agree:

Just wanted to say that I agree with the all the rest of the folks here, Slysoft has always come through...when they are that good, it pays for us to be patient!
G

Thank You!!!

Just wanted to say that Blades of Glory was not all that good, it was just not being able to back it up that was annoying. I was just being nervous about the long wait on the update and the last time I was unable to make a backup of a video was just before DVDX went out of business thanks to Hollywood.

I appreciate all the work that the people at Slysoft are doing and look forward to new and excellent products in the future!!!

Thankyou Slysoft and Hope you had a great time at the Bachelor Party in Las Vegas:)

Sincerely,
Andy

patients

patients is a virtue
maybe there is more to it ,than meets the eye
but rest assure, Mighty Mouse could not do any better than "Capatin SlySoft"

'

patients is a virtue
maybe there is more to it ,than meets the eye
but rest assure, Mighty Mouse could not do any better than "Capatin SlySoft"

'

I'm sure the waiting will be worth it:agree:. But if you can't wait, solutions have been posted.

They are not releasing a beta version just to get us by? I was looking around and saw someone saying something about beta 6.1.7.3 but I can't find it. I just wanna search around for a while with no results... Thanx in advance.

What I am waiting for is this "Artifical Intellegence" stuff that Slysoft is talking about.

Basicly, if a standard DVD player can play the DVD, then AnyDVD will be able to crack it.

That has always confused me about copy protection. How can a "dumb" dvd player read the DVD perfectly, yet a "smart" PC cannot read the same disk?

It is like giving a test that all smart people fail, yet all dumb people pass!

Use Anydvd 6.1.7.3

Thread closed.

:policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back