• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD website pop-up

paul8agrape

This is my first post, and I searched for answers to this question but didn't find any. So be gentle. 8)

I am using AnyDVD but whenever I reboot, their website pops up automatically. Yes I want AnyDVD to start up automatically when Windows starts but surely there is a way to turn off their home page popping up? I can't find anything in the Settings to turn it off.

Thanks

This is my first post, and I searched for answers to this question but didn't find any. So be gentle. 8)

I am using AnyDVD but whenever I reboot, their website pops up automatically. Yes I want AnyDVD to start up automatically when Windows starts but surely there is a way to turn off their home page popping up? I can't find anything in the Settings to turn it off.

Thanks

AnyDVD starts automatically, but you should only see the red fox icon in the Taskbar. It will search for a new update, but will ask you if you want to download the new update, it will not go there on its own. You have to answer yes. You may need to clear your browser's cache. Try that and see if it works.

For IE7: Tools/Internet Options/Browsing History select delete.
Firefox 2.0.0.3: Tools/Clear Private Data

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately I've tried all of that. What's strange is it doesn't ask me if I want to upgrade. Just brings up the website with no accompanying popups, questions, etc.

Last edited:
Back