AnyDVD vs BDlot ISO Master

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sgibolon, Jul 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sgibolon

sgibolon New Member

Can anyone here say if an ISO ripped using AnyDVD's "rip to image" function is in any way superior to one ripped using BDlot ISO Master? I've used BDlot for many of my DVDs and it's always been fine, but today I noticed that one of those ISOs was missing parts of some images on a menu screen. When I re-ripped using AnyDVD everything looked correct.

Was this a fluke? Does anyone know enough about the two programs to compare them and their results?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Wrong section, moved to general. the anydvd section is reserved for disc problems. You're not supposed to use the image ripper on dvd's, the warning is there for a reason. If you want dvd iso's, user CloneDVD.

3. Loonier

Loonier Well-Known Member

BDlot ISO Master was abadoned 3-4 years ago, so it's likely there are some imperfect backups.

4. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

Sounds like a BDlot problem since you used it to create the ISO so you need to contact BDlot support about the problem.

5. calcu007

calcu007 Well-Known Member

Rip to image feature is for blurays not dvds. For dvds is recomended to use clonedvd or imgburn to create ISO

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk