• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD vs BDlot ISO Master

sgibolon

Can anyone here say if an ISO ripped using AnyDVD's "rip to image" function is in any way superior to one ripped using BDlot ISO Master? I've used BDlot for many of my DVDs and it's always been fine, but today I noticed that one of those ISOs was missing parts of some images on a menu screen. When I re-ripped using AnyDVD everything looked correct.

Was this a fluke? Does anyone know enough about the two programs to compare them and their results?

Wrong section, moved to general. the anydvd section is reserved for disc problems. You're not supposed to use the image ripper on dvd's, the warning is there for a reason. If you want dvd iso's, user CloneDVD.

BDlot ISO Master was abadoned 3-4 years ago, so it's likely there are some imperfect backups.

Can anyone here say if an ISO ripped using AnyDVD's "rip to image" function is in any way superior to one ripped using BDlot ISO Master? I've used BDlot for many of my DVDs and it's always been fine, but today I noticed that one of those ISOs was missing parts of some images on a menu screen. When I re-ripped using AnyDVD everything looked correct.

Was this a fluke? Does anyone know enough about the two programs to compare them and their results?
Sounds like a BDlot problem since you used it to create the ISO so you need to contact BDlot support about the problem.

Rip to image feature is for blurays not dvds. For dvds is recomended to use clonedvd or imgburn to create ISO

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back