AnyDVD vs AnyDVD HD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by bdloftus24, Jan 20, 2008.

1. bdloftus24

bdloftus24 Member

If I have AnyDVD and when I run it, I see that there is a grayed out section for AnyDVD HD. To get AnyDVD HD, can I pay an upgrade which uses my current AnyDVD version or do I have to simply purchase the AnyDVD HD and it is a seperate software? Not sure if I stated that correctly but I want to know if I can pay a slight upgrade and it adds the HD version to my already AnyDVD software. Please advise.

Brian

2. bdloftus24

bdloftus24 Member

AnyDVD vs. AnyDVD HD

If I have AnyDVD and when I run it, I see that there is a grayed out section for AnyDVD HD. To get AnyDVD HD, can I pay an upgrade which uses my current AnyDVD version or do I have to simply purchase the AnyDVD HD and it is a seperate software? Not sure if I stated that correctly but I want to know if I can pay a slight upgrade and it adds the HD version to my already AnyDVD software. Please advise.

Brian

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

AnyDVDHD is an upgrade to be able to use it on HD-DVD's and or Blu-Ray DVD's.

Just go to the purchase page to get the upgrade for the HD part of anydvd only. I can't find the link to get it maybe someone has it linked already?

4. ajeffo

ajeffo Member

You pay the fee for the AnyDVD-HD option and this will give you a license key that will update your existing AnyDVD and enable the HD options

5. Charlie

6. calcu007

calcu007 Well-Known Member

7. bdloftus24

bdloftus24 Member

8. zebadee

zebadee Well-Known Member

Hi :)
    Threads merged. :p
    Only one to go to now. :D

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  9. bdloftus24

bdloftus24 Member

Do you work for slysoft?

10. Charlie

No he doesn't slysoft workers are known by looking at their titles.

11. bdloftus24

bdloftus24 Member

Thanks for the help Charlie

12. deaacs

deaacs Well-Known Member

Well, zebadee does have the slysoft company logo in his avatar, I can see how someone could think he works for Slysoft!

13. bjproc

bjproc Well-Known Member

moderators also get them ;)