• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Version Update

karna2001

Hello, Can anyone please tell me how to update the newest version of AnyDVD, I have gone onto the website but can not work out how to get the lastest version, I can only see where you can download the trial version or purchase the program which I have already done, I also don't know how to obtain my licence ID. I would appreciate any help I can get....

Karna....you should have gotten notification for your license in an email..make a folder on your pc named downloads...save the downloads there.I save all my downloads in a folder like that. Once you've set it up...Slysoft sends email notifications about updates and also, when you're online...you always get an update popup that directs you to the site to download it (if you're registered)
Hope I could help....gl.

The version you see for download, is the full version. It's only a trial version if you don't have the key for it. If the version on their site is newer than the one you have, download it, and install on top of your old version. DO NOT uninstall the old version!

Just move your mouse pointer on top of the red fox in your system tray, and it will show you what version you have installed.

license

I have a license and have not reiceved a update for over 3 weeks i used 2 get 2 or 3 a week. What am i missing. How long is the license good for maybe it expired dont know but i am now using dvdfab because some of the movies i tried with anydvd dont work.

I have a license and have not reiceved a update for over 3 weeks i used 2 get 2 or 3 a week. What am i missing. .

That's a good thing since AnyDVD is working fine with new movies that are out there.

The license is good for life............
The newest version is 6.1.1.4
What version is your's?

I'm curious, what if I do uninstall my current version before I install the next version? Add/remove programs will ask me if I'd like to keep the registration info, and I still of course have the key I bought for version 6.1.1.4.

New versions (updates) install right on top of the current one. No need to uninstall.

New versions (updates) install right on top of the current one. No need to uninstall.

Hypothetically though, what if I did uninstall the previous version and then installed the newer one. Would my license work if I did that?

Back