• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd Updates

bwald

I just purchased anydvd 2 weeks ago and would like to know how the updates work. I can't find anything on it. on the web or in the program. Is it automatic or manual? How do I manually get updates?

Thanks

AnyDVD only noticing you about a new update, you have to download and install update by yourself.

But according to James it is planned to have updates like antivirus.

Thanks. How can I read whick versiopn I have? right clicking on propertires tells me nothing.

Thanks

I found it in the Information folder

Last edited:
AnyDVD only noticing you about a new update, you have to download and install update by yourself.

But according to James it is planned to have updates like antivirus.
When did he say this? It sounds interesting, as it would be easier.

Updates

You will also receive an email telling you an update is available, what the update was for, and gives the link to the download page from Slysoft. There were many people previously that complained they were getting too many notifications about updates. So don't worry, you will know when one is available. :agree:

I just purchased anydvd 2 weeks ago and would like to know how the updates work. I can't find anything on it. on the web or in the program. Is it automatic or manual? How do I manually get updates?

Thanks

If you allow Anydvd to have access to the internet, when Anydvd loads up it will check to see if a new version is available. In Anydvd's "program settings", ensure "Automatically check for new AnyDVD Version" is enabled. You will be alerted automatically. :clap:

All Slysoft products function in the same manner, if they are allowed access to the internet.

Last edited:
Thanks. How can I read whick version I have? right clicking on propertires tells me nothing.

Thanks

Hover over the red fox down in the bottom right of your screen and it will display the version.

Last edited:
you can also right click on the Fox in your tray and choose "settings" then highlight "Information" on the left side of the window.

Back