AnyDVD UHD Leaked Key Progress

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Badnews, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Badnews

Badnews Well-Known Member

The file and your non UHD drive takes care of that, That's why a real UHD drive can't be used. Ask Myce or whatever there called to rewrite it.

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

The article doesn't talk about AnyDVD, so it is not an "how to use AnyDVD" guide. To watch / rip with AnyDVD you only need a properly formatted keyfile. With the right key inside for your disc.

3. ddjmagic

ddjmagic Well-Known Member

A valid (non revoked) AACS v1 host certificate is needed to get the necessary data from the drive needed for decryption.
    AnyDVD and similar software have this, so you do not need to worry/do anything to get it.

Official UHD drives require a AACS v2 certificate, which isn't available hence why they can't be used.
    UHD "Friendly Drives" only need a AACS v1 host certicate, thus allowing UHD BD's to be decrypted with the leaked keys.

fatherom likes this.
  4. ddjmagic

ddjmagic Well-Known Member

Nice job on this. I have a ASUS BW-16D1HT on it's way, looking forward to trying it :)

5. fatherom

fatherom Member

The title of the article is:

Redfox adds support for leaked AACS 2.0 Volume Keys in AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.1 beta

no biggie..was just curious what the certificate was for.

6. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

You linked to an article called
    AACS 2.0 copy protection on Ultra HD Blu-ray discs has major, easy to exploit, loophole
    in your post.

7. fatherom

fatherom Member

8. Badnews

9. HT_Enthusiast

HT_Enthusiast Member

Don't seem to be able to PM you - Can i request a PM for a Merry Christmas :thankyou:?

10. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

You and me both. Mine will be here Friday I think. Not that I have many 4k discs yet nor a 4k screen but I want to be setup for when I do.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ddjmagic likes this.
  11. Darthgup

Darthgup Member

I just wanted to thank James and the AnyDVD team for their great work. Lifetime license holder with no regrets ever and this is the reason why.

I am hoping someone can PM me a link to the AACS keys. I think I found it on Doom9 but can not verify. Awaiting a shipment of my UHD friendly bd Drive.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

12. Badnews

I sent you the file. It's in you inbox

13. Badnews

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  14. Glarioo

Glarioo Well-Known Member

First and foremost I know very little about "UHD", I do not even have a 4K Television... But I thought "I'll try to rip an UHD disk". It did not work. Not with the Asus BW16D1HT (purchased November 2016) and not with the LG BH16NS55. Apparently no key for E.T.
    Now ripping to "protected iso". This did not work well with the Asus, who started producing strange noises at the beginning of the rip, very very slow (0.5 MB/s) and I interrupted the rip. The LG does fine, and becomes faster as the rip progresses (50% - 24.71 MB/s)... and slows down at the end (99% - 12.37 MB/s).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  15. koletov

koletov Active Member

Hello, I do not see that the title of E.T is on the list of keys, where is this list of keys with that title?

16. Badnews

There isn't any...You must wait to see if the key is leaked

DeUHD supports ET, If your willing to buy it

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  17. d00zah

d00zah Well-Known Member

18. Badnews

How many times do you have to tell you, There isn't a leaked ET key, Some keys your looking at are for Blu-ray Disc not UHD. You either wait and pray or pay DeUHD which does ET. But it still doesn't mean DeUHD will work either for you.

19. koletov

koletov Active Member

even if you buy from UHD, my version of ET does not work

20. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

Because the title key for it is not known. Until it is, it will continue to not work.