AnyDVD UHD Leaked Key Progress

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Badnews, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Badnews

Badnews Well-Known Member

The loophole is, that with a non-revoked AACS 1.0 host certificate (which are available on the internet), it’s possible to playback AACS 2.0 content from the UHD BD friendly drives, as long as you have the disc specific AACS 2.0 volume keys.

As long as it's a friendly drive which isn't a true UHD drive

2. Sergio75

Sergio75 Member

Hi :)

I wrote this post in order to know how, in future, decoding UHD disc will be solved. And, of course, you have made me happy :D :D :D

3. godu

godu Well-Known Member

Hi Badnews,
    Unfortunately I coudn't start a private conversation with you - did you deactivate this feature?

4. koletov

koletov Active Member

hello, I have the file of the keys used by makemkv, UHDKEYS.cfg, this file does not rename to UHDKEYS.srt, I change the extension to SRT, with makemkv I see that I can rip the UHD, but with anydvd it does not let me do it, this UHDKEYS.srt file, I put it in the folder C: \ Users \ xxx \ Documents \ AnyDVDHD, it is strange that anydvd does not work with this disk, what should I do

5. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member

srt extenstion is incorrect format, you need to change it to txt. so it will be like uhdkeys.txt

6. koletov

koletov Active Member

hello, I have the file of the keys used by makemkv, UHDKEYS.cfg, this file does not rename to UHDKEYS.txt, I change the extension to txt, with makemkv I see that I can rip the UHD, but with anydvd it does not let me do it, this UHDKEYS.txt file, I put it in the folder C: \ Users \ xxx \ Documents \ AnyDVDHD, it is strange that anydvd does not work with this disk, what should I do

I had expressed it badly

Media is AACS protected!
    Drive supports bus encryption!
    Disc wants bus encryption!
    AACS MKB version 61
    UHD Blu-ray disc.
    Hash: 0x234A34375CD9EE35A027135DBF675BE16CB1B221
    Cannot open C:\Users\xxx\Documents\AnyDVDHD\UHDkeys.txt!
    MKB type 48141003 is not supported!
    ¡ERROR al procesar el disco Blu-ray!

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Rename the makemkv file to UHDkeys.txt. Place that in the documents folder anydvd mentions and you're done. BUT the catch is, the disc your trying to do HAS to be supported by one of the currently leaked keys. That's the only way AnyDVD currently supports UHD. It does NOT have native UHD support to decrypt. AACS 2.0 has NOT yet been cracked

8. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Just press the "browse" button in AnyDVD settings -> UHD, select the file and click "OK".

9. James

AnyDVD doesn't care about extensions. You can place and name the file wherever you want. It just needs to be a properly formatted keyfile.

10. koletov

koletov Active Member

the disc I'm trying to decipher is already deciphered, with makemkv if it works for me but with any dvd I can not do anything, that's why I'm asking what am I doing wrong?

11. James

AnyDVD told you: Cannot open C:\Users\xxx\Documents\AnyDVDHD\UHDkeys.txt!
    I told you how to fix this.

12. Badnews

I didn't deactivate anything...I'm a member/user of this program here on RedFox forum...Unless your trying to tell me your PM don't work...If that's the case you need a mod for that. They can direct you to the answer. If you need a file just PM me. I won't post it in public here or anywhere else. For my own reasons.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  13. Badnews

@James this 8.2.1.2 beta screams without the drive lock 28 MB/s and dropped to 24 MB/s at the end. Just got my Amazon order of 4k discs. And i'm doing it this time on a i5 and USB 3.0 using a LG BE16NU50 external drive 1.01 FW, 49-50 mins. Crack it and 2018 will be a AnyDVD year. With respect to MakeMkv the speed of AnyDVD HD exceeds it by a large margin.

14. Badnews

This movie started out at 15 MB/s and climbing Snap7.jpg

15. Badnews

I sent you a PM, Nothing I deactivated. If i'm in conversation with others your no different on my end. If you don't see a PM from me then it's something on your end

16. fatherom

fatherom Member

If all I want to do is rip (not playback) a UHD disc to an ISO, do I need the "non-revoked AACS 1.0 host certificate". All I plan to do is use AnyDVD to rip to ISO.

17. Badnews

Listen, Take your disc put it in your drive and make a ISO...But you need the key file in the dir first...Your not understanding what ""non-revoked AACS 1.0 host certificate" means.

Put key in correct dir, Start AnyDVD put UHD Disc in drive and click make ISO...Your done!!!

YOU must have a FRIENDLY UHD drive or don't bother... 10-4?

18. fatherom

fatherom Member

Yikes, I'm sorry...I thought it was a simple innocent question...you're right...I DON'T understand what "non-revoked AACS 1.0 host certificate" means. That's why I came to the forum to ASK. myce.com said you NEEDED this host certificate in order to rip, hence my question.

19. Badnews

I'll PM you a file here on this forum....Download AnyDVD 8.2.1.2 and install it....Click on UHD and put the file I give you in the dir.....Now start AnyDVD...Put your UHD disc in your FRIENDLY UHD drive and copy your movie to ISO...AMEN and happy holidays.

BTW: The file I gave you is compressed with WinRAR you must uncompress b4 use

20. fatherom

fatherom Member

Thanks for that. I understand everything you're saying...but I'm merely asking as a side question, why does myce say:

"By combining the software,the leaked keys, a non-revoked AACS 1.0 certificate, and a so-calledUltra HD Blu-ray friendly drive, it’s now possible to rip about 100 Ultra HD Blu-ray discs."

I'm simply asking what a "non-revoked AACS 1.0 certificate" is and what is it used for. You mentioned earlier that it allows playback of aacs 2.0 content. If that's all it's for, cool...I just am trying to understand why myce seems to imply you NEED this certificate in order to rip.

I'm not trying to be obtuse. I'm just intellectually curious what the certificate is and what it's used for.

Thanks again,

Chris