AnyDVD UHD Leaked Key Progress

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Badnews, Dec 18, 2017.

1. TeddyRaspin

TeddyRaspin Well-Known Member

I'm happy to tell you dear Redfox team that my Protected ISO Image of Revenant UHD (previously created with AnyDVD HD), mounted on virtual drive has been decrypted with latest beta and UHD leaked keys,
    and it is working like a charm.

Thanks for your hard work. :thankyou::dance:

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

No need to rename anything.
    You can simply tell AnyDVD to use the file keydb.cfg. This works even from a network share, if you like.

3. James

4. Hackerjac

Hackerjac Well-Known Member

Nice James

5. godu

godu Well-Known Member

Thanks James for your new version!
    You wrote "- Fix (UHD Blu-ray): Prevent creation of protected images from "real" UHD drives, as it
    only works from "UHD friendly" drives." - is it now possible to use "real" UHD drives for unprotected images too? Or just for protected images?

6. Hackerjac

Hackerjac Well-Known Member

The leaked VUK keys as i understands can't be used with "real" UHD drives, only friendly.
    And if i understand James correct, its now not possible to make a protected images from UHD disk with a "real" UHD drive, since it won't work anyway.

godu likes this.
  7. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

I have an LG BH16NS40, that I use in a USB3 rack.
    Please tell me what do you mean by SVC code: NS50?
    Where can I find this code, SVC code: NS50?
    Thanks

8. DaveO88

DaveO88 Moderator DE

9. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

Sorry, there is no such code on the label of my BH16NS40.
    Actually on the label on the right hand bottom corner, where it supposed to be the SVC code, is written just RoHS.
    My LG drive is manufactured in 2013, November.
    Does this mean that it is not working with UHD discs?
    I will send you the label later on.
    Please tell me what does the SVC code mean, by the way?
    Thank you.

10. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Go to the LG page and download the latest firmware tool. Open it up, but DONT install it. It should tell you the CVC that way

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

11. Tourist

Tourist Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  12. Badnews

Badnews Well-Known Member

This BH16NS40 is older (2013) it will not work, You can test it easy. Put a UHD disc in drive does Windows see it. I don't think so. If it doesn't see the disc it is no good. 2015 and up

The difference in the newer drives are not just firmware, The newer drives use PcBoards manufactured in 2015 even though the drive was built in 2017. However even with a new drive one mistake such as upgrading firmware can disable the drive NON Friendly

SVC = Service Code

Sometimes SVC in electronic devices can mean Scalable Video Coding

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  13. SW_54

SW_54 Member

I am sorry, maybe a stupid question but where can I find this keydb.cfg or UHDkeys.txt file. It's is not part of the AnyDVD 8.2.1.2 distribution.

14. Badnews

You make it...I'll PM it to u

15. SW_54

SW_54 Member

Many thanks for your quick response I will wait for your PM(?).

16. SW_54

SW_54 Member

I found the file. Again thank you very much for fast response and help.

Badnews likes this.
  17. Sergio75

Sergio75 Member

And what about the new discs and the key file? When the Redfox Team will add some new discs where am I supposed to find that new UHDkeys.txt file?

18. Badnews

The keys are a gift to say...You will have to check the net for them...I won't post them public on this site for more than one reason, But I am also not making these keys. I'm just putting the keys I find on the internet into a file. That's nothing special...You can check Doom9...But I won't post these keys on any site...What someone else does that's there business. If I have new keys if you ask me, I have no problem giving you in private. There are keys in German forum...But there the same because I gave him the file but I did not post it in public.

RedFox has nothing to do with these keys!

Sergio75 likes this.
  19. fatherom

fatherom Member

Quick question...some articles mention needing a "non-revoked aacs 1.0 certificate". What is that? If I have anydvd and the leaked keys in a text file (and a drive, of course), is that all I need?

Thanks

20. James

Do you need a keyfile for DVD, HD DVD or Blu-ray? If AnyDVD natively supports UHD, you won't need any key file. What I've done is a just a quick hack to make a few people (including myself) happy. Nothing more.

Sergio75 likes this.