AnyDVD UHD Leaked Key Progress

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Badnews, Dec 18, 2017.

1. audiking

audiking Member

i´m using internally, FW is 1,02 speed... :banghead:

Attached Files:

2. MisterXDTV

MisterXDTV Well-Known Member

Maybe the drive needs more power for UHD discs, and USB is better?

3. Badnews

Badnews Well-Known Member

lOOK @audiking his rip is crawling too, same drive...dunno

4. Badnews

I would not agree with that, I'm even using a laptop

James is correct, These friendly drives go into lock down within 2 mins...You must be quick at it. Put disc in and click away fast. If he figures how to use a real UHD drive that would be sweet.

Ha ha, No give it more volts and you'll see a vape :D

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  5. audiking

audiking Member

at the beginning i had 10MB/S

6. MisterXDTV

Ok, now my rip is going fast around 16 mbit/s, but it took 20 minutes to get to that speeds consistently. I am going nuts

7. Badnews

You know I have seen more bad UHD discs then I ever seen on a regular Blu-ray, It took me 3x to get a working UHD disc for Deepwater Horizon. I have only seen this crazy reading when the disc wasn't up to standards.

8. Badnews

Chill out, The fun just begun. There will be fixes, leaks etc...I don't think it's your drive. The LG drive i'm using only comes in External...I didn't make it out of a internal drive, But the WH16NS40 works USB 3.0 also.

9. ocean

ocean Well-Known Member

Hi all, drive LG BH16NS55 Firmware 1.02 internal, 2% 14 MB/s, 10% 16 MB/s, 18% 18MB/s, 25% 20 MB/s, 39% 23 MB/s, Blu-Ray 4K The Revenant 55,7 GiB, total time 55 minutes.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  10. MisterXDTV

That' great performance, I wish I could have good speeds from the start like you are getting

11. Badnews

Read this...

Code:
    https://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16872

12. Rathbone80

Rathbone80 Well-Known Member

Perhaps your MPC config is wrong or your hardware is too slow. I use MadVR (for HDR to SDR conversion) and LAVFilters without hardware acceleration.

13. MisterXDTV

I don't think there's anything wrong with my hardware. Once the files are ripped I use MPC+MadVR LAV Filters + hardware acceleration with no problem at all

Problem is I would like to play the disc directly without ripping it first but I can't because the read speed starts very slow, the drive seems in idle or something like that

14. Sergio75

Sergio75 Member

Hello.

After installation that version my path Documents/AnyDVDHD is empty and the programme refers to this path. What is wrong?

15. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

nothing that's normal. It shows you the path and filename AnyDVD is looking for to support UHD. You still need to manually create the file UHDKeys.txt

@James can we just copy over the keydb.cfg file and rename it to UHDkeys.txt or does it need to have specific content? I don't see any tooltip / help

16. Badnews

just rename

17. Badnews

I sent you the full file in a PM

Your better off making a sub folder like UHDKeys instead of default and putting the file in there

18. ocean

ocean Well-Known Member

19. Sergio75

Sergio75 Member

Yes, I've got it, thank you. But is there any possibility that this file will be created by in the future versions of the AnyDVD HD tool by itself?

20. Badnews

I'm Badnews not RedFox, You hafta ask them