AnyDVD UHD Leaked Key Progress

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Badnews, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Are there currently any other MKV versions out there for UHD?

2. Hackerjac

Hackerjac Well-Known Member

My Nordic release of Planet Earth II is MKB v61, it was released in start of August, so there is probbely more

3. Hackerjac

Hackerjac Well-Known Member

It is working, just tried with Ghostbusters (2016)

4. godu

godu Well-Known Member

My test was successful too - copy with protection, mount as image, remove protection (after add key in key-file).

DaveO88 likes this.
  5. Badnews

Badnews Well-Known Member

If a UHD is in the list why copy it with protection then mount as a image the ISO then remove the protection the 2nd time around with AnyDVD is pointless. Unless its a backup ISO.

If your going to play a protected ISO with computer software and have AnyDVD running I can understand that.

I just put the UHD in the drive and AnyDVD makes a unprotected ISO or Folder in one shot

BRCS likes this.
  6. Badnews

It works ( of course ) if the protected image is for computer use only

7. Badnews

Yes but without AnyDVD running it's worthless and no use to a standalone player. And if you mount this image without having keys it's worthless until you get the keys. You still need keys to play a protected image. So it's good for storage until keys are found.

I.E. Rent a disc that there are no keys for and wait it out if keys are ever released

I think AnyDVD can implement in another version to disable the UHDkeys.txt within the program instead of how it's done now, Of course you can remove the path within AnyDVD also

I use a UHDKeys sub dir under AnyDVDHD dir in documents instead of the default

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  8. Badnews

I'd get Trump involved, He leaks everyday

el Filou and Jeff R 1 like this.
  9. Rathbone80

Rathbone80 Well-Known Member

Nice, no need for MakemKV anymore. MPC plays the UHD BD without the need to rip!

Badnews likes this.
  10. Badnews

It sure does, as long as it's a friendly player.

11. MisterXDTV

MisterXDTV Well-Known Member

Again, my BH16NS55 drive seems to be too slow for real-time playback, only way is to rip the full disc, is there a setting that I can change to make the drive read faster from the start?

12. Badnews

I don't have a 55, I have NS50's and 40's....I just tried on PowerDVD 17 and it works. Your using a i7 cpu and all that?. Someone with a NS55 can answer that

13. Rathbone80

Rathbone80 Well-Known Member

I have the NS55 and it is fast enough with 1.01 firmware. Don't know if 1.02 introduces riplock or something.

14. Badnews

I would not update that firmware unless another member has this drive which I know a few do. Don't touch the firmware

15. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That drive already has riplock. EVERY drive since the bh12 series does

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

16. MisterXDTV

It's really weird: I have an i7 CPU, 16 GB of RAM, GTX 1050ti but the drive can't playback the movie directly in MPC-HC, it goes in slow motion. But if I rip the disc, it starts really slow but then gets fast enough to finish the copy in 45 minutes, it makes no sense... It's like the drive is asleep and needs to wake up...

17. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Works fine with firmware 1.02 (tested from USB 3.0 enclosure). Plays directly with PowerDVD 17 and the AnyDVD beta.
    Note that the drive (as most/all friendly drives) will go into "lock down" if it is kept idle for a minute or two. Insert the disc and start playing right away. Avoid pausing. A future AnyDVD version will have a workaround.

nebostrangla likes this.
  18. MisterXDTV

I think there's something wrong with my drive then, I don't get consistent read speeds at all... :(

Any advice?

19. Badnews

If you rip to folder play just the M2TS file, Does it still bog down?. If so, It's not your drive because it's not even in use. I also done it from USB 3.0

20. MisterXDTV

Once the file is ripped, everything is fine, it's the drive read speed that keeps going up and down until after 20 minutes of ripping it finally gets to 10/11 mbit/s. I'm using it internally but the read speed keeps going up and down with UHD Discs