• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Tray Icon

Lance

Does anybody else have trouble with the AnyDVD tray icon? Sometimes mine shows in the tray at boot time and sometimes it doesn't even though AnyDVD is loaded.

Attempting to restart the program doesn't fix it. Is there any work around for this? (Windows XP Home (SP2))

Maybe you experience the "hide icon trap".

Start AnyDVD by choosing Start-All Programs-Slysoft-AnyDVD-AnyDVD

Then bring up the AnyDVD setup by choosing Start-All Programs-Slysoft-AnyDVD-AnyDVD *again*

In that setup menu go to "Program settings" and deactivate the "Hide Icon" option.

i occasionally have the same problem.
even though in program settings i have 'Hide Icon' unchecked,sometimes it doesn't display when pc has booted (it sometimes even isn't there when i click the arrow to reveal hidden icons-even though taskmanager shows it running.plus in taskbar>properties>notification area 'customize',the icon is set to 'always show').
so i just go into task manager,highlight AnyDVD>end task>are you sure?>yes i'm sure.will you please end it>ok.just checking.dont get stroppy>well,i asked you to end it.just blooming end it.Now!>ok i'm ending it. blah blah blah :D
then start the program manually and then icon shows 8)

i think it's just the computer being daft sometimes.

Last edited:
Back