• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD times out and closes

capote23w

I have a problem where CloneDVD takes half an hour to read a dvd, but fails at the end because AnyDVD closes down, forcing me to restart the whole process. Is there a way to disable AnyDVD from closing?

I don't understand what you mean by "AnyDVD Closing"? AnyDVD simply removes the encryption and it's job is done.

capote23w,
does anydvd say something like "anydvd has encountered a problem and needs to close"? when your dvd has nearly finished reading? is that what you mean by closes down?
can you post the exact error message that you get.

also,does anydvd allow you to rip the dvd to hard disk without using clonedvd2?
(do this by right-clicking on the fox icon in notification area and choose rip video dvd to harddisk).

Im having a similar issue. Is there a error log, where we can see why anydvd just closes up? I normally backup 2 or so dvds at a time, and about 10minutes into it, clonedvd says that it could not backup the DVD... I look for AnyDvd, and it is no where to be found. So, obviously AnyDVD is closing without any error message, and causing my CloneDVD to stop.

This is exactly what happens.

1) I will start AnyDVD, it will run in the background.
2) Then, I will start cloneDVD.
3) About half an hour later, AnyDVD just stops. The icon disappears from the toolbar and the program is no longer running in the background. There is no error message.
4) The instant this occurs, CloneDVD throws an error message that tells me that it can no longer copy because the material is copy protected.

How can I make AnyDVD stay open through my whole session?

I would remove anydvd and clonedvd from the PC and delete all folders that it created, then go to http://www.slysoft.com and download there only, and re-install each one at a time and reboot between the 2 installs and see if it occurs. I have yet to see this happen on any of my 3 machines.

Using Windows XP. And autoread is enabled, if that matters.

No that does not matter, what matters is that you contact support@Slysoft.com and give them the e-mail address you used to purchase the program and your reg ID from the Information page. :policeman:

Back