• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Speed Control and Plextor PX-760A

The PX760A IS my least expensive burner. I have three PX716A(U) which are more costly w/larger buffers I use for burning.

Ah, that's interesting . . .

I would just enable speedread in Plextools then.

Ah, that's interesting . . .

I would just enable speedread in Plextools then.
As I said in my OP, Plextor software and Nero don't play well together on my system. So Nero is the only software package I use for burning.

As I said in my OP, Plextor software and Nero don't play well together on my system. So Nero is the only software package I use for burning.

That's weird. Plextools and Nero Ultra 7.7.5.1 work fine together on mine, but I don't burn using Plextools; I use it to specify settings for the drive only--and after I do that once, Plextools is constantly turned off (doesn't even load at startup anymore). Can't you do the same?

Last edited:
That's weird. Plextools and Nero Ultra 7.7.5.1 work fine together on mine, but I don't burn using Plextools; I use it to specify settings for the drive only--and after I do that once, Plextools is constantly turned off (doesn't even load at startup anymore). Can't you do the same?

I do the same as you posted. I've never had a problem that I can see with any of my Plextor drives, any version of PlexTools or any version of Nero.

Back