• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd Signature

Hawk

Since Slysoft is gone and RedFox is born, I was wondering how come Anydvd installer still signed by Slysoft.Inc

Are there any plans to change it?

I thought I read somewhere that Microsoft wouldn't play ball with RedFox, or something like that...?
No doubt someone will clarify.

Since Slysoft is gone and RedFox is born, I was wondering how come Anydvd installer still signed by Slysoft.Inc
Where are you seeing that?

He's likely talking about the installers digital signature.

It should, when you start the installer. 'publisher:...'

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I guess, developers just overseen that. Next release will have a new signature...

Well this explains a lot. So if I am reading this correctly. If Redfox had their own digital signature and certificate. My computer would have never allowed an update from Redfox to the Slysoft Anydvd. That is at least without triggering a security alert. So when 1/2/2017 rolls around will Redfox be able to extend the certificate without the original owner who has no more involvement or will they be forced to get a new one.

This is where I would have inserted non pejorative laced SNARK! But we know how quickly that gets deleted, and this topic is to important. To bad, there is a "Luke I am your father," joke in here somewhere.

My computer would have never allowed an update from Redfox to the Slysoft Anydvd

Wrong, it would still have allowed the install. It would just have shown it was now signed by redfox instead of Slysoft. That's all there is to it.

Back