• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Setting Question

stinkingbob

Question for people:

When inserting a DVD, AnyDVD has a pointer which tells you if the backup is going to be bad (red) good(yellow) or excellent(green). Now, when I have the setting at dvd5, the arrow points to the low yellow. When I change the setting to DVD RW (or was it DVD Ram?), the arrow went to green. Now, I tried to make a backup with it like that, but I got an error when it tried to write to the disk. when I put it back to dvd5, I was able to go through successfully with the back up. Can someone tell me what those DVD settings mean and what they are used for (the dvd5, dvd Ram, dvdR/w, etc) thakns!

AnyDVd dont that setting. Are you sure that is anydvd? Or it is clonedvd2?

Question for people:

When inserting a DVD, AnyDVD has a pointer which tells you if the backup is going to be bad (red) good(yellow) or excellent(green). Now, when I have the setting at dvd5, the arrow points to the low yellow. When I change the setting to DVD RW (or was it DVD Ram?), the arrow went to green. Now, I tried to make a backup with it like that, but I got an error when it tried to write to the disk. when I put it back to dvd5, I was able to go through successfully with the back up. Can someone tell me what those DVD settings mean and what they are used for (the dvd5, dvd Ram, dvdR/w, etc) thakns!
This is CloneDVD. You should only select what one you are using. If you select DVD-9 and you are using DVD-5, it will have an error since there wouldn't be enough room to write the data.

Back