• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD scans disk and shows details then disk is ejected

Two steps forward and one step back. After a couple of days I went to rip a disk and the internal drives wouldn't recognize the disk (not showing up in explorer nor handbrake) but the USB drive recognized it. I am going to delete them all and unplug the USB, reboot, and leave it unplugged and see what happens.

I solved the problem with my PC when it was doing this a few weeks back. I tried literally everything. I then noticed when it did happen the HDD light would stay on and I would have to turn the whole PC off to get the drives to come back. I then randomly ran a HDD test on all of my hard drives and it turns out one of them was failing with many bad sectors and was causing read/write errors in windows. It was like the error was clogging up the whole system and causing problems across other drives that were fine. To get to the point I replaced the faulty HDD and the problem went away and it's worked fine ever since.

I just watned to follow up. I've been having to use AnyDVD to copy the disk to the harddrive because they still weren't showing up. Went to use it for the first time since the Win10 2004 update hit and, what do you know, the DVD's show up in explorer again after being unprotected by AnyDVD and Handbrake can see them... <<shrug>>

Back