AnyDVD rolls back to trial after reset

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by syn182, Feb 8, 2007.

1. syn182

syn182 New Member

Ok, a bit of a confusing situation, but i'll try my best to explain it. I have AnyDVD 6.0.8.0 and i don't want to update it because there's nothing wrong with what i have (except this and i don't think this is a version problem).... Anyway...

I have a registration key, and it works and everything is fine. But, when i reset my computer it instantly comes up with an error saying trial expired blah blah blah... So i have to uninstall the program, goto "C:\Documents and Settings\[My Name]\Application Data\" and then i have to delete the SlySoft folder and reinstall and re-register the program.

It hasn't really bothered me up until now, i'm just getting sick of doing that every time i restart my computer... Can someone tell me why it's doing this? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks - Syn182

2. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

What if a bug in 6.0.8.0 was causing this problem? That's why it is best to use the latest version. Bug fixes and extra features are included in updates.

3. syn182

syn182 New Member

I doubt it, because i used to run this version all the time without this error, it was only after i had to reinstall windows that this started to happen.

4. DetroitBaseball

It doesn't matter, we always encourage members to use the latest version so we know what we are dealing with.

5. syn182

syn182 New Member

Will my old Registration key work with this one?

6. DetroitBaseball

Yes. It works with all versions.

7. syn182

syn182 New Member

ok thanks, all works fine now... Thank you for your help

8. DetroitBaseball

You mean AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 corrected the problem?