• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd Rocks! Thank You!

Buddy

I have to say I have been burning for a long, long time, I have tried other products out on the market that were "SUPPOSED" to do what ANYDVD does effortlessly! I've been ripped off a few times with programs that just didn't work at ALL like they said they would. From the 1st day I used ANYDVD I was amazed, it was simple to use, the defaults set-up was perfect for my machine, and it WORKED! The fact that you Guys/and Gals I'm sure, are on top of new protections, and offer them to us as soon as you get them done is unheard of! I have programs on my machine that I've paid 99.99 for, and NEVER even got an update, and have NEVER even been able to get it to work, and NO I'M NOT NAMING NAMES! Never mind them ignoring you altogether! The fact that you work so fast to resolve customers problems, and to fix things as fast as you do just amazes me! For a ONE TIME Fee, you've got the best program out there that actually does what it's supposed to do, you update it as it's needed, fix bugs when they are found, what more could anyone ask of ANYDVD? The name is even PERFECT,,,,lol, I just had to say how HAPPY I am with your product, and the fact that you have this open forum just shows the commitment you have to your customers! This is a GREAT marketing tool, so that even MORE people can see just how great your program is! I'm a customer for life, and will consider your other products when I am in the market, I have to say it again: ANYDVD ROCKS! THANK YOU!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I fully agree - the Customer support, the constant updates and improvements and the sensible ("no-nonsense") license policy are incredibly high value for the customer.

And, on top of all that, IT WORKS. And well.

I use the pair AnyDVD + CloneDVD and it rocks.
For better compression I may (occasionally required) use another product for the copy, but AnyDVD is always there and is irreplaceable.

Kudos to Slysoft and Elaborate Bytes for such a great pair of sotware pieces.

Ahhh...life is good and SlySoft makes it even better:agree:

Back