• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Ripper sucks! James fix it!

@Webslinger:
Are you kidding me?

Making feature requests for CDVD here in the Slysoft Forum is senseless/useless, right?

Regards,
BurnerHEAD

@Webslinger:
Are you kidding me?

No.

Making feature requests here in the Slysoft Forum is senseless/useless, right?

For an Elaborate Bytes program? Elaborate Bytes is the official developer of Clonedvd--not Slysoft.
Officially, I believe Slysoft is just a reseller of Clonedvd.

Last edited:
hi!

but I wonder now, where the CDVD betas are coming from? :agree:

That's out of the question, wasting my time with sending another email to elby. Or can they be contacted otherwise? Other forums?

Regards,
BurnerHEAD

Quite hostile if you ask me. You need to relax. As I said, Elby makes/develops CloneDVD, Slysoft does not. They simply sell it. Would you request that your local software store add features to, say, Nero or Quicken just because you bought it there? Of course not. This is no different. Elby provides the betas to Slysoft, of course. If you want a feature added to the software, sending an email or filling out a request form isn't wasting time, IMO. Just a thought.

yes, but last time I sent them a email and they never responded.

you know what, I'll give it a try again. :)

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

yes, but last time I sent them a email and they never responded.

you know what, I'll give it a try again. :)

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

It can't hurt. And it's your best bet to let them know what features you want to see.

Back