• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD request for features

rbenard

sticky?

Please consider a small change in the fox tray icon. the orange and red are very close in color to us older users especially with LCD monitors. the gray one when disabled works well. Please make the "in process" icon yellow, purple, or any different contrasting color available.

sticky?

Please consider a small change in the fox tray icon. the orange and red are very close in color to us older users especially with LCD monitors. the gray one when disabled works well. Please make the "in process" icon yellow, purple, or any different contrasting color available.
A "sticky" is a thread that never moves, it is anchored to the top of the forum because of its importance.

I have an LCD monitor and when it is reading the drive it is grey and when it's done or not in use it is red so where is this color orage ect... that you are seeing on yours using an LCD screen as I have only seen red and grey?

sticky?

Please consider a small change in the fox tray icon. the orange and red are very close in color to us older users especially with LCD monitors

The Foxhead is Red or Gray.............depending on it status. Have you tried adjusting your color settings? Are you using onboard video or a separate video card. Is the card AGP or PCI-E?

The Foxhead is Red or Gray.............depending on it status.
And "light red" when busy. If you never noticed, we probably should change the color. :D

I have an LCD monitor and when it is reading the drive it is grey and when it's done or not in use it is red so where is this color orage ect... that you are seeing on yours using an LCD screen as I have only seen red and grey?
Okay, we must change it (unless you're colorblind). When reading it is light red. It is grey when disabled.

James:
It is Red when not in use. Light Red when reading. And Grey when disabled here on my monitor.

I'm confused. The fox is supposed to change colors when decrypting, what is the problem?

And "light red" when busy. If you never noticed, we probably should change the color. :D
Well, I'll be! I've *never* noticed that in over two years of use! (Of course, I'm so confident that it's doing its thing that why would I look at it?) 8)

Okay, we must change it (unless you're colorblind). When reading it is light red. It is grey when disabled.

Yes a typo I did I meant when grey it's disabled red when ready. Still never seen it orange though?

WTF? It changes color when reading?! :) I thought red and gray...that's it. Fascinating. Yea, um, if you want people to notice that you might want to change it. I've been using it for years and I never noticed.

Well, I wouldn't call the colour orange and no, James, don't change the colour!!! The red fox is perfect. :)

Disabled the systray icon is grey, enabled it's dark red, and when it's reading a disc [or virtual drive] it appears a paler red [or to me a greyish red]. Note, the reading process doesn't take long so I can see it being easy to overlook since it's not something that would grab your attention unless you looked right at it!

Well, I wouldn't call the colour orange and no, James, don't change the colour!!! The red fox is perfect. :)

Disabled the systray icon is grey, enabled it's dark red, and when it's reading a disc [or virtual drive] it appears a paler red [or to me a greyish red]. Note, the reading process doesn't take long so I can see it being easy to overlook since it's not something that would grab your attention unless you looked right at it!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, when it's first recognizing the disc! DUH! :doh: Yea, ok, then yes, I noticed that. Too much wine with dinner tonight. Yea, that's my excuse. :D

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, when it's first recognizing the disc! DUH! :doh: Yea, ok, then yes, I noticed that. Too much wine with dinner tonight. Yea, that's my excuse. :D

Uh... well, I spose it's possible that it stays that paler colour when it's reading/decrypting the entire time as well as the initial read but to be honest... I have better things to do than stare at the icon when I'm ripping/burning a DVD so I may have missed that part. Watching paint dry is far fare more exciting! ;)

Uh... well, I spose it's possible that it stays that paler colour when it's reading/decrypting the entire time as well as the initial read but to be honest... I have better things to do than stare at the icon when I'm ripping/burning a DVD so I may have missed that part. Watching paint dry is far fare more exciting! ;)

You got that right. As long as the thing does its job why pay any attention to it? And, um, it almost ALWAYS does its job. Only recent titles have been a major problem and they fixed that real quick, so, once again, AnyDVD gets no love. :D

Color Change? No!

I hope that Slysoft Never changes the AnyDVD colors. I like the Red Fox! He's Red, He turns "pink" when busy, then He's Red again! How much cooler can that be!?8)

Back