• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd (RedFox) and UHD/AACS 2.0 - There is hope

But if it's encrypted and unplayable you can't extract metadata from that file...
Unplayable if your capturing?
HDR data pass true? Would give u the same info
And u don't need to extract just the specs on the info

if they're h264 then they're not UHD/4k plain and simple. 4K / UHD standards require h265/HEVC. That said what "the boards" post is irrelevant. This isn't a piracy forum. Please refrain from any piracy related content.

But if it's encrypted and unplayable you can't extract metadata from that file...
Yes i think they can.
Capture.PNG

update on the torrentfreak article:

Update: After reviewing the full file our expert source believes that the release is indeed a copied UHD Blu-Ray Disc.

Last edited:
It's getting to the point u could make orignal capture & duplicate all meta data & have the same specs as orignal that's possible too.

if they're h264 then they're not UHD/4k plain and simple. 4K / UHD standards require h265/HEVC. That said what "the boards" post is irrelevant. This isn't a piracy forum. Please refrain from any piracy related content.
That's why the file sizes remain so large.

The orignal capture of the movie is about 1.5 to 2
Terabyte raw HDR 10bit yuv then that is encodeded to h265 10bit 2020, plus high end audio ect =55 to 65 gig disc UHD rom

:whistle:It would be nice to see clonebd do 10bit hevc 2020 conversion.
Wishful thinking.

:whistle:It would be nice to see clonebd do 10bit hevc 2020 conversion.
Wishful thinking.
The great thing about this there is less cinavia on UHD movies than on bluray
UHD dual packs blurays has cinavia on it same UHD disc on some don't well most.

Guess there saying smurfs is real. Way to much work. Now at 20 bought uhd disks.... seems like the price is dropping. They are now coming out with 2 packs and 3 packs uhd disks. 3 movies in one box. This is good to see hollywood do this for older movies released in hdr 4k

But is it the only real one?
Not sure. Im not stupid to download it to find out. I would rather buy them. Nothing beats the original when it comes to 4k hdr and 10bit with 444color with hd audio and the object audio. Bluray on pc was awsome. Uhd is so new on pc. Way to many requirments for uhd on a pc. Its sooo much cheaper to buy the disks and player. Im going to need a book shelf to stack them in... I just need to invest in a hi end dtsx atamos hdmi 2.0 hdcp 2.2 amp then my whole system will be isolated away from my pc. I talk alot about uhd hdr but am only using free samples to test. I have never captured any uhd movie and would never. But am taking time to help out anyone to get hdr to work and take the mystery out of it. Hdr with unlocked tv controls is the way im going with pc hdr to tv. Hdr injection is easy to missing meta data but it will lock you out of your tv picture controls. Sonys xbr tech vivid mode is awsome with trimulious display. Add vivid mode to hdr and its an amazing thing to see. If you want perfect accuracy then use only hdr meta data triggering. Want both use my methods.

From what i can tell by reading the forums and the people that have had the opportunity to test the file, it looks like a bit for bit copy and this raises the question, did they really crack the encryption or is it some sort of a studio leak? The latter seems unlikely to me so the real answer i guess will be if more rips follows like they say it will do.

The fact that they chose a shitty B movie like Smurfs and it has been almost 5 days without another one, immediately tells me nothing has been cracked.
It's a leak or a master copy...

So don't wait for the flood, you might die of thirst.

Guess there saying smurfs is real. Way to much work. Now at 20 bought uhd disks.... seems like the price is dropping. They are now coming out with 2 packs and 3 packs uhd disks. 3 movies in one box. This is good to see hollywood do this for older movies released in hdr 4k

They are getting desperate, the sales are so poor Amazon refuse to give figures which is very unusual.

Is this a dead format already, we will see.

It may well be that the irony is that AACS2 and possible other protections could be considered its suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are getting desperate, the sales are so poor Amazon refuse to give figures which is very unusual.

Is this a dead format already, we will see.

It may well be that the irony is that AACS2 and possible other protections could be considered its suicide.

Not according to the June 17 Sound & Vision that I just pulled out of the mailbox. It says "Blu-ray ended 2016 with 110 Ultra HD titles and unit sales of 300,000, three time the original HD Blu-ray format in its first year. Another 250 titles are expected by year end..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this in one of the comments:

AACS 2.0 is not hacked. This disc (Smurfs 2 PAL) had faulty keys that were exploited. That's no conversion, so THIS is a real 1:1 copy. But other discs do not have this exploit.

Back