• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd (RedFox) and UHD/AACS 2.0 - There is hope

Another great thing is I can allow others to share on my cloud, access it anywhere in the world and on any device be it phone laptop or home PC.

Please refrain from piracy related discussions. Further posts on this subject will get the topic locked. Please review the forum rules.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Smurfs lol. UHD -Universal Highcopy Disk-.... (y) Sorry Chevy had too.:rolleyes:

Officially don't really think so.
Someone is reproducing a captured stream to look like the UHD structure that can be done.
Possible. Or it is a leaked file from a hacked post production house.

i don't thinkg a production house uses a scene release name fileformat ;) But it wouldn't be the first time Sony got hacked :p

Someone is reproducing a captured stream to look like the UHD structure that can be done.
I'll wait before I get my panties in a bunch.

That doesn't make any sense, and the file has Dolby Atmos audio that is exclusive to the UHD-BD disc, you can't "capture" Dolby Atmos or TrueHD

Yes it is likely the real deal. Ultrahdclub doesnt make fake release.

No it's not, read the TorrentFreak article, multiple things aren't lining up at the moment

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

No it's not, read the TorrentFreak article, multiple things aren't lining up at the moment

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

That article talks about the brightness compared to the physical release: but they can't know the mediaInfo log of the orginal release because it was encrypted...

So I don't know what they are talking about.

I'll wait before I get my panties in a bunch.
As much as I would like this to be true, this seems more like a plausible theory.
And if it is true, what you say, it makes them a big Troll.
Why go to all that bother just to make it look like a 1:1 copy of a real UHD Blu-ray.

As much as I would like this to be true, this seems more like a plausible theory.
Why go to all that bother just to make it look like a 1:1 copy of a real UHD Blu-ray.

See my previous post, you can't create fake Dolby Atmos and I don't get why they would have to do this. They have been releasing captures for a year without faking anything...

Why should they do this for "Smurfs 2" of all titles???

yup explain how they got the atmos track

See my previous post, you can't create fake Dolby Atmos and I don't get why they would have to do this. They have been releasing captures for a year without faking anything...

Why should they do this for "Smurfs 2" of all titles???[/B]
Maybe the guy likes the movie or he got it out of the 10.00 dollar bargain bin.
Perhaps he was hoping that there wouldn't be too many downloaders due to the unpopularity of the movie...

And I see James already has a new BETA, he sure works fast. :p

That article talks about the brightness compared to the physical release: but they can't know the mediaInfo log of the orginal release because it was encrypted...

So I don't know what they are talking about.
Not if u get the meta data from the orignal
I could find that out but ant buying that movie just to find out.
U can get that info from capturing from the original.

Last edited:
Back