• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd/Recode conflict Please Help!

pipterra

I seem to be having a conflict between Nero Recode and the AnyDvd driver. Now when I am trying to convert either a personal non-copy protected movie, or other titles, with the AnyDvd driver anywhere on the system, Recode hangs as it is trying to create the thumbnail. (I am converting to AVC-PT h64 format for my PSP) It will convert the title fine, the software just freezes at 100% of title conversion as it tries to create the thumbnail and I have to kill the app. Anyway when I completely remove the AnyDvd driver, poof everything works fine. I have done a clean re-install of both AnyDvd and Nero recode including registry cleaner, but to know avail. My Nero version is 7.8.5.0, and my AnyDvd version is 6.1.3.6 I am using a NEC DVD+-RW ND-6500A for my drive firmware version 2.81This never happened until I upgraded to Nero 7 Ultra. Any Ideas?
THANKS!
PS: When I run the Nero Registry cleaner it identifies the AnyDvd driver as something that needs to be removed from the system.

Back