• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD, Parallels, OSX on an M1 or M2 chip

Abmcconnell

Hi,

Curious to know what configurations and versions are working well out there for ANYDVD, Parallels, and new Mac chips.

Considering some newer OSX based hardware and wish to avoid pitfalls and perhaps the lessons members of this Forum have learned

Tbh, I haven't heard of anyone using AnyDVD on a Mac. Only AS, and that has an official Max and Linux version now.
Not that you won't recieve any answer, but I am not sure if there will be many.

Thanks for your reply. AnyDVD under Parallels running Windows 10 VM on an older (Intel) Mac appears to be working for many.

Thanks for your reply. AnyDVD under Parallels running Windows 10 VM on an older (Intel) Mac appears to be working for many.
How come that I never realized that? Unless that has been said before I became a member of course.

I've not had time to set up a VM on my MacBook 16 M2 Extreme yet. In theory it should work. Maybe. :)
Curious to know what configurations and versions are working well out there for ANYDVD, Parallels, and new Mac chips

Unless something has recently changed with regards to x86 driver support on the ARM editions of Windows 10/11, I don't think AnyDVD will work. The latest update I can find from James was from March 2023 and it was not too positive.

Back