• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvd on virtual machine on mac ...

apple architecture is not really a hot ticket for me anyway .... just curious. if in the future the rest of the world moves to ARM, I'm sure there will be redfox products for that.

in the foreseeable future it's fine for me to consider a recent intel based mac to do my job and i have nothing to lose with trying out AnyDVD and AS in Virtualbox/VMWare on macOS.

there's something artificial about Apple architecture that hasn't become mainstream knowledge, just watching tech news week by week ...

i agree apple offers pathetic storage and ram options for ridiculous markup, that's why i shop for second-hand or older new stock. at some point a 'decent' price intersects the 'decent' specs curve .... if there is such a thing.

good to know the answers to these questions ....
personally i will just experiment with it on the intel-based mac but also keep a boot camp partition live and my primary go-to. that method hasn't broken for years and i'm not going to take a wrench to something that's proven and works .... only one problem here is Apple and their itch to move away from x86 ... software support. Big Sur has already left me with a double-boot problem into Windows after exiting out of macOS. they don't seem to care about fixing that.

i suppose early adopters can chime in if they've got that setup running on an M1.

Last edited:
Hi to all in the forum. I was reading this post and I also would like to use AnyDVD HD in my Mac mini M1. I already have Parallels for M1 running with Windows 10 for ARM. Anystream 32 bits works under Windows 10 ARM but not Anydvd HD. I received the "Failed to init ElbyCDIO!" error. I known is an incompatibility from a DLL library. If they can release one version for AnyDVD HD, it would be great.

Back