• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD not scanning - blu ray drive appears empty

Marty Rice

Something because broken with my system when I tried to load Knives Out. Blurays disks no longer are scanned AnyDVD indicates the drives is empty (No Disk is present in Drive F:! DVDs still automatically scan on the same drive.

I tried uninstalling AnyDVD and reinstalling but it does not help.

What version are you using? If it's 8460, it's known to be broken. Update to 8470

What version are you using? If it's 8460, it's known to be broken. Update to 8470
More likely a defective drive, which doesn't handle Blu-ray discs.

It stopped working with 8460. I updated to 8470 and it didn't fix the problem. Then I uninstalled AnyDVD and re-installed 8470.
This drive has been working for years. It still works with CDs and DVDs for some reason it stopped working with Blurays.

It stopped working with 8460. I updated to 8470 and it didn't fix the problem. Then I uninstalled AnyDVD and re-installed 8470.
This drive has been working for years. It still works with CDs and DVDs for some reason it stopped working with Blurays.
Either the Blu Ray laser died or the lens is polluted. Try a cleaning disc. If not successful you have to replace the drive.

Back