• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD New Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJHallo

I'm just wondering when are we getting the new License AnyDVD Version?
Also does this contain the Fix for Cyberlink PowerDVD 16? ;)

Ah the joy of a search function that's not being used.

When it's ready and yes. The search would have told you that on the second question. For the first part, check the the license sticky. NO new interim versions will be released until the licensing is up. That's the main focus now.

PowerDVD16 will be supported with the next release of AnyDVD which will be available when the licensing system is up which will happen when it happens.

Okay, I read that May 1st was the date when Redfox would be announcing the pricing of the new AnyDVD, if it's going to be called AnyDVD. Did I misunderstood what I read?
Thanks... :unsure:

Ah the joy of a search function that's not being used.

When it's ready and yes. The search would have told you that on the second question. For the first part, check the the license sticky. NO new interim versions will be released until the licensing is up. That's the main focus now.

It's a conundrum for sure. The moderators seem to enjoy their role on these forums. They should, they are good at it and I am sure it's mostly a thankless titular position. But curious, if everyone who had a question, followed the forum rules, searched for and found their information (OR understood the information they found) there would be very little to discuss and would not that be a pretty boring time for a moderator just reading post after post for people NOT breaking the rules of the forum?

People will be people I suppose and since they are I am sure a moderator's function is needed especially bullying on threads (I hate bullying), but why complain when you actually get to, well, moderate. Anyone else find the puzzle interesting or am I the only weird one? One could just remind members of propriety and not answer the question, OR if the question is going to be answered anyway, just do so without reminding of the rules and proper way to follow them. Sorry I just find people's interactions endlessly fascinating. Sorry and here I have done the same thing and sent the thread spiraling off topic- I apologize. Back on track....What Ch3vrOn said is correct.

The moderators seem to enjoy their role on these forums

agree, moderators with severe attitude and ego issues should take a step back and carefully evaluate when to act and when not to.

I thought this thread was supposed to about "AnyDVD New Version", not a Moderators Appreciative Society, which it appears to be turning in to..

You're right, let's get back on topic shall we, and forget the "von oben" attitude...
I'm checking in here at the forum everyday, hoping for some news about the licensing pricing...
♪ Any day now, any day how, I shall be released ♪

they say when licensing runs out, but i have the unlimited license it never runs out for anydvd HD at least that what it says when i click on anydvd HD
Free Updates Until: Forever paid a hefty fee for this... will i have to repay yet again or will it just simply allow me to download and install when the time comes.
back then i had a settlement from when i was injured (paralyzed) now that money is gone being 24 yrs now this past dec 7,2015 and very tight budget just barely
making my rent and utilities now. so yes i am very worried an little concerned when the new version comes out.

will they still honor the hefty purchase i made to have the unlimited version of AnyDvdHd
or will they break their oath and force me to pay another hefty fee once again.
  1. why they shut down was not of our making.
  2. why they had to be forced to close slyfox and start redfox again was not of our making.
so i believe they should still honor the previous version as they move on with redfox.

those that didn't have unlimited versions yes i understand they will have to pay again but the customers that went out of their way to pay for the hefty unlimited version Fee
just like it says on the panel when you click on AnyDvdHD

Free Updates Until: Forever

anydvdHD.jpg

but like most of you said on here.... i did not do any research on this... just opened this forum and read what everyone was saying. now if this has been addressed already and i have nothing to fear then... i apologize for wasting everyone's time. only wanted to point out a few things nothing more... and yes i am worried and concern but we will see what happens when it happens.... for now... just practicing some patience... its still working there has been no mishaps that i am aware of when i do my dvd's

so i am probably worry for nothing
anyway, i apologize if this issue has already been addressed and answered somewhere else in the forum.

as far as your lifetime goes. That question has been answered a couple dozen times now across numerous topics and stickies, please use the search. They didn't break their oath because RedFox never made it. SLYSOFT offered lifetime support, SLYSOFT is dead. Lifetime licenses are only valid as long as the company that sold it to you exists. Redfox is NOT Slysoft. Prices and slysoft customer discounts have just been posted in the section where license questions should be asked.

In the purchase and license questions section up top. However, before you you create a new topic there. Please read the pricing sticky up there first.

I think Ch3vr0n covered it all very nicely. The pricing has been posted , when you will be able to purchase will also be posted soon. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back