• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD New Feature Request For DVDs Containing Cinavia

Yaris

@James
If AnyDVD can detect Cinavia when scanning a DVD, can the status window be programmed to display "Cinavia Detected"?
This feature would take away the guessing game and allow us to know to not play the copy in a Cinavia sensing machine and wasting time and ruining the movie watching experience.

I would also like to reveal this protection with DVD vrlmi like :)

@James
If AnyDVD can detect Cinavia when scanning a DVD, can the status window be programmed to display "Cinavia Detected"?
AnyDVD doesn't detect Cinavia.
But you can, if you have the original disc and Windows explorer.
Open the original disc and check, if it has an AACS directory. Does it? Most likely Cinavia. No AACS directory? 100% Cinavia free.

Won't work for copies (AnyDVD & CloneDVD won't copy the AACS directory), but you have the original disc anyway, don't you?

@James
This feature would take away the guessing game and allow us to know to not play the copy in a Cinavia sensing machine and wasting time and ruining the movie watching experience.
Never had a Cinavia problem watching a disc as long as your fox is stay purple.

Never had a Cinavia problem watching a disc as long as your fox is stay purple.
I watch Cinavia embedded movies on my standalone DVD player. Haven't seen a purple fox.

That's because you can't install anydvd on a hardware standalone player duh. And DVD only players aren't required to detect it. Cinavia is not a part of the DVD standard, while it is of the bluray standard.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back