• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD locks up with U3 drive

Crusher

Whenever I insert my U3 drive, AnyDVD pops up with its normal message "AnyDVD is scanning the disc! The disc you have inserted will be available shortly. Please Wait!" Eventually the message goes away, but the fox icon remains the semi-transparent colour. The AnyDVD status window is as follows:

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive I:!
VERBATIM STORE'N'GO U3 6.17

The drive is separated into 2 sections, a virtual CD drive that AnyDVD locks up on and the storage volume. Only the virtual CD drive is recognized by my computer and if I try and open it, my computer will lock up and I must pull the drive out to unlock it. If I exit AnyDVD before I insert the drive, it works normally. Any help is appreciated.

Please note that this is not a recent issue with the newest AnyDVD versions, it has been an ongoing issue that I had hoped would be fixed in the updates, but I had no such luck. I am running Windows XP SP2.

Last edited:
Back