• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Leftover Killer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsurani

we have a user in another forum i tech Support for and they were having issues with Anydvd on one computer but not another. someone told them to get AnyDVD Leftover Killer. I have never heard of such a program and i can't seem to find it in your support forums.

I Googled it but a bunch of BT sites popped up, and i don't feel like telling him to download a torrent to get the application (if it is legit)

Is this a legit application and if so where can one get it?

good deal, i didn't think so. if he still has an issue i'll point him to this forum and he can tell ya what is wrong with it

It's part of the "hacked" AnyDVD and that's why you would see it on the BT sites. Probably won't fix his problems anyway.

we have a user in another forum i tech Support for and they were having issues with Anydvd on one computer but not another.

Did that user post his issues in this forum? There are so many knowledgeable helpful folks here that can troubleshoot almost every AnyDvd issue unless the last option is to reformat and kill the problem.

As far as I'm concerned, discussion of this software is akin to discussion of a crack, which is not allowed in these forums.

Thread closed :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back