• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"AnyDVD is disabled for Drive..."

JT!

Tried newest version, tried beta version. Restarted multiple times. Even swapped out drives and it just shows whatever device I have inserted as "disabled".

I'm out of ideas so here I post.

Thanks!

(Win 10 64-bit).

OMG never mind. "Enable anydvd hd" was unchcked. Seriously how did that become unchecked?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happens to the best if us . However you had to have selected it at sometime. As it remembers your settings when installing on top of a previous version. The only tick box I know for sure that that gets changed every time is the one to check for updates. But other than that it leaves the others alone. I know this because I have to untick it everytime I update besides I check the forum enough to know if a new version is available. That also only works for the release version's and not the beta's anyway.
PS
In case you don't know this . Right-clicking on the individual settings gives you a more detailed information about that setting. In most cases. Give it a try and you will be amazed at what all this wonderful program is doing for us. And it's ALL done without the need to RIP. The only one that takes another operation to work is the cinivia fix when downconverting audio using cloneBD. Everything else only needs to be enabled and the media seen by AnyDVDHD and available to the system. A good way to know if a disc is ready to use would be to make sure the tick box for "Show information window for new media is ticked" and it will pop-up the status screen when the disc is available to the system.

Last edited:
Happened again today. 100% sure I did not uncheck this box.

Back