• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D:!

sportsnut

I have been using AnyDVD for a few months without any problems. I have version 6.1.1.4
Today when i tried a burn it tells me that AnyDVD is disabled for drive D {my burner} Any help is appreciated.

There are numerous threads relating to the problem you are having. It seems to be a trend with version 6.1.1.4.

I have the same problem but if you just ignore that message and go ahead with the burning process,you will find that it will work anyway and burn the backup just fine.I have had this warning for about the last 4 updates from anydvd but it still works fine so just ignore it and keep burning!:D

I have the same problem but if you just ignore that message and go ahead with the burning process,you will find that it will work anyway and burn the backup just fine.I have had this warning for about the last 4 updates from anydvd but it still works fine so just ignore it and keep burning!:D
Even though, that still isn't right.

whos to say whats right or wrong,as long as it is still burning the movie what is there to complain about.Do all your programs and your computer or anything in life for that matter always do exactly what it should?

whos to say whats right or wrong,as long as it is still burning the movie what is there to complain about.Do all your programs and your computer or anything in life for that matter always do exactly what it should?
It shouldn't come up with an error message, that's out of the normal behavior of AnyDVD.

The problem is that it "still isn't burning a movie" ! I can't get it to work now...

AnyDVD

The problem is that it "still isn't burning a movie" ! I can't get it to work now...

AnyDVD doesn't "Burn the Movie". It is only used to remove the protection. A Program like CloneDVD 2 is used to "Burn the Movie". Are you saying that AnyDVD won't remove the protection? If the Red Fox Head is Red Then Any DVD is enabled,once you insert the source disc, it will turn pink, then eventually turn Red again. It has then removed the protection. At this point, you can start using your burning program, like CloneDVD 2, (My Favorite!) Nero, etc. Of course, you will need a blank disc to burn the movie to. Depending on your setup, you may already have it in a drive. I use 2 drives, 1 for the source disc for reading, 1 for the blank for burning. If AnyDVD is not working for you, do you have the "trial version"? And is it set up using default settings? Did you re-start the computer after install? I am asking these questions because I have had AnyDVD for several years and if I can say one thing for certain about it, it is this: It always works! :agree: I hope you can get it straightened out. Slysoft is very helpful. Email their support team.

Hi :)
@ sportsnut. Should follow info in the sticky about this type of post. The problem you have is likely to be either burner or burning s/w related. What DVDRW -F/W + the burning s/w program you use.

Back