• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D:! PIONEER BD-RWBDR-211M 1.02

Blumamba

Good day to all
Its been a very long time for me to be here. So long I had to create another account!
I have been using anydvd since its inception and never really had any issues. I also use DVDfab because sometimes one app will rip and one won't and I have no idea why.

I have 3 pcs all running win7 64 current updates. Two of the pcs have nvidia 10 series cards and the third pc is a skullcanyon NUC. All said pc's have all the software updates to include the video drivers.

I have not and will not update the firmware on any bluray drive I have. Two of the pcs are using LG WH16NS40 drives. One is close to two years old and the other is about 1 year old. I then have the 4k pioneer drive listed in the header.

ALL three pc's as of the last update, (currently on all pc's now 8.2.3.0) have the AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D and cant be restarted.

Now to be fair, I did try before updating to the anydvd version listed above I did download the (free uhd keys) to try one of my 4k discs to see if I could get it to work. It was a no go on all three pcs. I then retried with AnyDVD and that message appeared. I had used it several times the previous few days with no problem on the NUC and one of the pc's.

What am I missing for this to happen on all three pcs at the exact same time?

Thanks for your help

Good day to all
Its been a very long time for me to be here. So long I had to create another account!
I have been using anydvd since its inception and never really had any issues. I also use DVDfab because sometimes one app will rip and one won't and I have no idea why.

I have 3 pcs all running win7 64 current updates. Two of the pcs have nvidia 10 series cards and the third pc is a skullcanyon NUC. All said pc's have all the software updates to include the video drivers.

I have not and will not update the firmware on any bluray drive I have. Two of the pcs are using LG WH16NS40 drives. One is close to two years old and the other is about 1 year old. I then have the 4k pioneer drive listed in the header.

ALL three pc's as of the last update, (currently on all pc's now 8.2.3.0) have the AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D and cant be restarted.

Now to be fair, I did try before updating to the anydvd version listed above I did download the (free uhd keys) to try one of my 4k discs to see if I could get it to work. It was a no go on all three pcs. I then retried with AnyDVD and that message appeared. I had used it several times the previous few days with no problem on the NUC and one of the pc's.

What am I missing for this to happen on all three pcs at the exact same time?

Thanks for your help

No logfiles, we can't help you. And updating firmware is a GOOD thing, they fix issues. You just have to know which ones to AVOID if you want to keep uhd friendlyness

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I just got back in and went to create the log file and all 3 pc's now show normal operation with no other input from me. So I guess that is good?

the LG drive has version 1.0 for the firmware and it will not pick up any uhd disc on either of the two. Is there a thread or page I can read up on to find out which is the correct firmware to update to for the LG WH16NS40?

Thanks for the input

Back