• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD initialise_dynamic() failed!

I am having the problem aswell.. I have vista, I am now running in administrator, and both my AnyDVD and CloneDVD are working..
Hopefully the bug can be fixed soon..

Actually if you right click the anydvd icon and select run as admin you will be set but after every reboot you'll need to do this again till there is a fix. UAC is annoying but it is there for good reasons too. Just my opinion.

UAC is no substitute for common sense. I'm sorry, but, you'll never convince me it's a good idea. It's a "feel good" measure as far as I'm concerned. Too many people are going to blow right by it every time it's displayed. It could display "A virus needs administrative privileges in order to **** your system over" and 99% of people using UAC will click "allow" without ever reading it. So what good is it really? It makes you FEEL secure...that's about it.

Well then it would be the installers fault all their data is gone for not reading them wouldn't it?

I do see your point and agree as well. It personally doesn't bother me.

Well then it would be the installers fault all their data is gone for not reading them wouldn't it?

I do see your point and agree as well. It personally doesn't bother me.

And I would agree that the installer had no business installing a virus on their machine in the first place. ;) So, even without UAC it's STILL their fault for not learning enough basic security practices to not get their machine infected. This is a sore subject for me because I'm the guy everyone I know comes to when their machine "is too slow" or "doesn't boot anymore." I LOVE cleaning useless crap off people's machine....really. LOL! :) But, I don't think UAC is the answer. When the people get their machines back, even though they're running XP not Vista, I don't hear from them about their machines for a LONG time if ever. That's because I take the time to install Firefox, Avast, Windows Defender, and set everything to auto update including Windows Updates. You'd be amazed how effective the simple things like that are in keeping a machine free of crap. No UAC needed...

Actually if you right click the anydvd icon and select run as admin you will be set but after every reboot you'll need to do this again till there is a fix. UAC is annoying but it is there for good reasons too. Just my opinion.
No this isn't right. I made this operation just one time and now it works fine. No more problems after reboot but i DO NOT update to the anydvd new version till these bugs arent' fixed by slysoft. I think and i'm sure that people using cracked versions have no problems but i trust in fixed version very soon. Vista is annoying but it is more secure...:policeman:

Back