• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd in conjuction with a ripper?

blakeas

Ok - so I finally am getting rid of DVD's and setup a server to pair with Plex so I can watch my movie's on the Plex app. I currently have Anydvd and have been using Clonedvd to make a copy of my DVD's. What should I use now that I am just ripping movies and storing the movie files on my server? any insturctions would be helpful as well. thx in advance for any advice!

Not an anydvd issue. Moved to general.

That said, i'deally you'd be using CloneDVD Mobile. However from personal experience the 1.9xx series can be a bit buggy. The 1.2xx series can sometimes work around that but not always (and is slower than the 1.9xx series). I use plex very much myself, and for the discs where both CloneDVD mobile versions fail, i often resort to either Handbrake or VSO's DVD Converter Ultimate 4.

I cant use clonedvd to make the video files so I can use on my plex server? if so, how do I do that?

No you can't, cause plex doesn't understand the VIDEO_TS folder structure. You need to convert that dvd structure into a single file that Plex understands (which is what CloneDVD Mobile, handbrake, VSO's DVD converter and many other tools do)

where are the tutorials on how to use CloneDVD mobile?

I personally use HandBrake with Plex and AnyDVD. Works well. If you are going to add TV series, TheTVDB website is very useful too.

AnyDVD is a ripper. I think what you mean you want is a transcoder.

There are no tutorials, it's just as easy to use as clonedvd.

@DrXenos anydvd is a decrypter first, ripped 2nd :p

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back