AnyDvd Icon Not in System Tray

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by mick2006, Jun 6, 2007.

1. mick2006

mick2006 Well-Known Member

For whatever reason my slysoft icon is not showing up in my icon tray, which it always has done up until now. I did try opening up and playing a blu ray disc without it being in the icon tray and the movie played when I opened up the large .m2ts file. Am I ok with the icon not being in the system tray, an if not how do I get it back in there. I am running xp MCE 2005 and when I do a ctr/alt/delete to look at the running programs it does show that ANyDvd is running. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1. You can try rebooting.

2. Go into Windows Task Manager and close the anydvd process. The run Anydvd again. The red fox icon should then appear in your toolbar.

I find this issue often has to do with program files/driver load order on bootup. You may want to try stopping unnecessary programs from loading at bootup.

3. d.chatten

d.chatten Well-Known Member

Have you checked the setting for "Hide Icon", it's the fourth option down on the right in the screenshot below.

[​IMG]

4. mick2006

mick2006 Well-Known Member

Thanks-shutting the program down and then restarting it put the icon back in the icon tray.