• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD vs AnyDVD

Wanter

This may have been answered but will the new RedFox AnyDVD HD still function for standard DVDs? Most of the disks I archive are still standard DVDs -- never archived a Blue Ray as yet. Don't want to renew if standard DVDs will not be supported anymore as I rarely use Blue Ray. Thanks!

This may have been answered but will the new RedFox AnyDVD HD still function for standard DVDs? Most of the disks I archive are still standard DVDs -- never archived a Blue Ray as yet. Don't want to renew if standard DVDs will not be supported anymore as I rarely use Blue Ray. Thanks!
AnyDVD HD covers both DVD and BD. Anydvd only works on DVD. RedFox Anydvd HD is the only version now it will work on newer DVD and BD that will come with newer encryption. So unless your needs are there then you will have to update sooner or later. DVD will live on just like CD and Tape and LP those were suppose to be gone but they are still around. And streaming that is for those whom can afford fiber/cable internet but those come with packaging so it's not simple as just streaming. To stream you must rent your ISP whether Fiber/Cable each month then after paying them you pay the streaming service to get streaming and those are two cost people forget when they talk streaming is faster but fail to mention you got ISP($$) then subscription to Stream($$) so it's not as plain Jane as streamers want you to think. And not all places or location can get High Speed Internet that is also a misrepresentation as well.

Thank you very much for your responses. I can now renew!

Thank you very much for your responses. I can now renew!
You cannot renew something that you don't own already. You can however purchase for the first time a brand new RedFox AnyDVDHD license though. And then you can renew that the next yr if you purchased a yearly licensing. And for those reluctant to purchase LTL again then they offer multiple yr license that can be renewed to a LTL later on.

DVD will live on just like CD and Tape and LP those were suppose to be gone but they are still around.

Us DJ's strive to keep vinyl alive. There is just nothing that can compare to them.

Back