• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) v6.1.3.3 - NOT working on Vista Ultimate 32bit

Red_Ivan

Greetings all!

I just did a fresh install on Vista Ultimate 32bit today. I cannot for the love of all that is holy, get AnyDVD (HD) v6.1.3.3 to work. The trial install works smoothly, but when I run my licence key and register with the product - I get a message saying that I no longer have a DVD drive after reboot (?).
The message simply reads "No DVD Drive found", and then lists some pointers to check out. I can't really see what the problem is.

This message pops up every time I boot Vista. I've tried un-installing, and then back again but it ain't working. Again, AnyDvd seems to work fine when in the trial mode.

Only other drivers installed on this fresh copy is nVidia GFX drivers (100.65) and soundcard drivers. I have no daemon tools or anything like that installed, I haven't altered or modified any drivers.
I didn't install chipset drivers for my mobo after the fresh install (mistake?), my chipset is the "Intel 945G Express chipset". Reason for this was that the Vista seemed to find everything perfectly and I got no errors or driver issues.

Anyone know what I should do here ? Can I do some kinda magic in Device Manager, even though the Intel Chipset Drivers never spesifically were installed ? Is this a known issue ?

Thx in advance ! :bowdown:

Greetings all!

I just did a fresh install on Vista Ultimate 32bit today. I cannot for the love of all that is holy, get AnyDVD (HD) v6.1.3.3 to work. The trial install works smoothly, but when I run my licence key and register with the product - I get a message saying that I no longer have a DVD drive after reboot (?).
The message simply reads "No DVD Drive found", and then lists some pointers to check out. I can't really see what the problem is.

This message pops up every time I boot Vista. I've tried un-installing, and then back again but it ain't working. Again, AnyDvd seems to work fine when in the trial mode.

Only other drivers installed on this fresh copy is nVidia GFX drivers (100.65) and soundcard drivers. I have no daemon tools or anything like that installed, I haven't altered or modified any drivers.
I didn't install chipset drivers for my mobo after the fresh install (mistake?), my chipset is the "Intel 945G Express chipset". Reason for this was that the Vista seemed to find everything perfectly and I got no errors or driver issues.

Anyone know what I should do here ? Can I do some kinda magic in Device Manager, even though the Intel Chipset Drivers never spesifically were installed ? Is this a known issue ?

Thx in advance ! :bowdown:
Welcome to the forum. So the trial works fine but once you register it the problems start?

What else can change between those two actions? When you register, a key is added to the registery. That is all.

1.Click this

Do what it says to do.

If you're not using Microsoft's default drivers, then please do.

2. visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=21907&postcount=11 (thanks to Zebadee)
Use one of the programs mentioned, and list your Lowerfilters and Upperfilters in your next post.

We want what's listed in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List your Lowerfilters and Upperfilters in your next post.

Before you do this visit http://www.cdr-zone.com/forum/about4719.html, and read the first post please, so you can get a better understanding of what is going on.

Back