• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD Unable to Open File in SOURCE CODE

limey2626

I am using 6.8.6.0 and the latest LG BD burner's firmware.
SOURCE CODE (Blu-ray and US origin) plays OK on start of Power DVD. After scaning I get the message "Unable to open file, Video_TS.IFO"
I am also getting the same message when I try another Blu-ray disc :RED

Any help would be greatly appreciated

AnyDVD_6.8.6.0_Info_D_SOURCE_CODE.zip (199.9 KB)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.6.0_Info_D_SOURCE_CODE.zip
    199.9 KB · Views: 5
I am using 6.8.6.0 and the latest LG BD burner's firmware.
SOURCE CODE (Blu-ray and US origin) plays OK on start of Power DVD. After scaning I get the message "Unable to open file, Video_TS.IFO"
I am also getting the same message when I try another Blu-ray disc :RED

Any help would be greatly appreciated

AnyDVD_6.8.6.0_Info_D_SOURCE_CODE.zip (199.9 KB)

What is giving you this error message? Sounds like an CloneDVD2 error message and CloneDVD2 doesn't support Blu-Ray discs.

OK! As this is my first attempt at ripping Blu-ray discs, I was obviously uninformed that Clonedvd2 did not support Blu-ray. Can you please point me in the right direction so that I can learn about ripping Blu-ray discs?

Back