• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD Trial

HighHo

I have been trying to use the trial, however when I put the blu-ray disk in it says an updates required, then tells me I am not allowed access due to the trial.

Unfortunately the softwares to expensive to take a chance on, is there any plans to allow access in future on the trial to required updates for blu-ray disks?

The disk is "David Gilmour: Remember That Night" and at this time have no further disks to try.

I confirm mentioned title works fine with AnyDVD-HD 6.4.0.4 (at least the first disc, didn't have time yet to check second one in set), mine being region "A".
Let me know if you want me to check anything in particular.

I have been trying to use the trial, however when I put the blu-ray disk in it says an updates required, then tells me I am not allowed access due to the trial.

Unfortunately the softwares to expensive to take a chance on, is there any plans to allow access in future on the trial to required updates for blu-ray disks?

The disk is "David Gilmour: Remember That Night" and at this time have no further disks to try.
Please try AnyDVD 6.4.0.7 beta.

Back