• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD RIP to HD, Then DivX Plus Converter Flags Error 26

Piper_724

Hi Folks,

Has anyone ever ripped a BD to HD and then converted it using Converter Plus ?

Error 26=
Error 26: indicates that the file you are trying to convert contains a DRM encryption for copyright protection. DivX Plus Converter cannot convert any files containing DRM encryption.

Does AnyDVD HD not handle DRM ?

I would like to covert it to DivX or MP4 to play it via DLNA to my PS3

Thanks

As far as I'm aware Blu-rays don't contain DRM. Once the AACS and BD+ is removed you can do what you like with the files

Hi Folks,

Has anyone ever ripped a BD to HD and then converted it using Converter Plus ?

Error 26=
Error 26: indicates that the file you are trying to convert contains a DRM encryption for copyright protection. DivX Plus Converter cannot convert any files containing DRM encryption.

Does AnyDVD HD not handle DRM ?

I would like to covert it to DivX or MP4 to play it via DLNA to my PS3

Thanks

How about providing a acutal log file of the media that is giving you this error. That would help alot more then just putting out general errors and expecting alot for little info to go on.

Hi Recycle,

I am really sorry, I looked deeper into Error Code 26 and it is kicked because the DivX Converter doesn't like a variable Frame rate.

In fact, there is nothing to state that the product converts BD at all.

I've since downloaded Handbrake and started using that.

Sorry folks,

On a really interesting note...
When I ripped my copy of Sherlock2 BD to my Library using AnyDVD HD...
I was able to play raw files from the Stream folder using DLNA to my PS3.
Where the PS3 won`t play many formats, it was fine with this one.

Back