• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD output format(s)

VLMin

This is a presales question. I don't know whether to submit this to the company or this forum, so if this is in the wrong place, I apologize.

What kind of output does AnyDVD HD create? For example, is it a new Video_TS folder or an mp4 or mkv file or ?

Thanks!

What kind of output does AnyDVD HD create? For example, is it a new Video_TS folder or an mp4 or mkv file or ?
VIDEO_TS & AUDIO_TS (if applicable) folder structure.
AnyDVD HD does not convert to other file formats.

Thank you. Then is it correct to say that the output is usable by ImgBurn and other products of a similar nature

e.g., Create image file from disc and/or Create image file from files/folders

such that the output could be mounted and played using Virtual CloneDrive or the like?

Also, while I am asking:

- If one buys CloneDVD mobile, what additional purpose would CloneDVD2 (not mobile) serve? For example, does the mobile edition provide the compression, selection, and other configuration settings found in CloneDVD2? Or is the mobile version primarily a converter only?

- WRT audio CDs, what output does AnyDVD HD create?

Thank you. Then is it correct to say that the output is usable by ImgBurn and other products of a similar nature

e.g., Create image file from disc and/or Create image file from files/folders

such that the output could be mounted and played using Virtual CloneDrive or the like?

Also, while I am asking:

- If one buys CloneDVD mobile, what additional purpose would CloneDVD2 (not mobile) serve? For example, does the mobile edition provide the compression, selection, and other configuration settings found in CloneDVD2? Or is the mobile version primarily a converter only?

AnyDVD is a real-time decrypter. You insert a disc, it is decrypted a few seconds later. You use any software you like to play / copy / convert your original disc.
e.g. "copy" from a command prompt. Windows Explorer. Your favorite mp3 creation tool. CloneDVD. CloneBD. CloneCD. PowerDVD without region trouble. MyMovies. ...

If one buys CloneDVD mobile, what additional purpose would CloneDVD2 (not mobile) serve? For example, does the mobile edition provide the compression, selection, and other configuration settings found in CloneDVD2? Or is the mobile version primarily a converter only?

I think the primary difference between the two is CloneDVD creates DVD folder output (Video_TS, Audio_TS). CloneDVD mobile creates file output (.mp4, etc.)

AnyDVD in and of itself doesn't produce any output. It decrypts DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD discs as James states.

To work with CDs, you could use CloneCD.

T

Back