• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] AnyDVD HD on two PCs but only using one at a time?

Blurayorbust

I already have AnyDVD HD on my main PC but also want to install it on my laptop for occasional use when I'm in another room of my house. I will never be playing Blu-rays or DVDs on both machines at the same time. Is it okay to do this without being blacklisted? Or is my only option to buy another copy of AnyDVD HD?

No problem, go ahead.
You are only not allowed to use it on two machines at the same time.

That's good to know, thanks.

So besides not playing a disc in both PCs at the same time, do I also need to Disable it on one machine via the AnyDVD icon in the Windows system tray? Or is it the case that not simultaneously playing a disc in each PC quite sufficient?

Honestly I can't say this. I don't know if the activation server only detects if you have two discs on two machines at the same time or also if you have AnyDVD running on more than one machine. So you could have it in background on machine 1, but only watch/copy a disc on machine 2. For that another user might chime in.

I use it on more than one PC, but when I'm on my laptop my PC is off.

But if AnyDVD gets disabled on one machine, you can simply reactivate it using your licence file.

Thanks. I'll just make sure that I remember to disable it on my main PC when using it on the laptop, and vice versa.

I can say I have it installed on my Desktop and Laptop both active on the taskbar but only using the Desktop side. So both can be loaded but not used at the same time as mentioned. So you should be fine with both loaded but only one can be running when using the apps to copy or backup.

Back