• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD LTL irony

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhuvud

Since every thread discussing the subject seems to be closed when I finished deciding on an opinion, I'm making a new thread.

I'd just like to point out the irony of shutting down the Slyfox version of AnyDVD HD when the point of AnyDVD HD is to be able to enjoy stuff you paid for where, when and how you want to. I'll rip what I have time for until it's closed down, then I guess I'll just buy a shelf for my blu-rays.

Another ironic point is that this piece of software always claimed to not be about piracy, but now somehow all the IP and customer data belongs to RedFox? Did you buy it or loot it?

Sorry for the harsh tone, good luck with everything.

Slysoft is dead, RedFox arose. How they got the codebase and customerbase is already posted a number of times in the other topics, including the sticky in the license sticky. They didn't buy it, nor did they loot it.

Since every thread discussing the subject seems to be closed when I finished deciding on an opinion, I'm making a new thread.
I'd just like to point out the irony of shutting down the Slyfox version of AnyDVD HD when the point of AnyDVD HD is to be able to enjoy stuff you paid for where, when and how you want to. I'll rip what I have time for until it's closed down, then I guess I'll just buy a shelf for my blu-rays.
Another ironic point is that this piece of software always claimed to not be about piracy, but now somehow all the IP and customer data belongs to RedFox? Did you buy it or loot it?
Sorry for the harsh tone, good luck with everything.
Irony here is people don't read the posted information and keep expounding miss-information again and again. And as Ch3vron said.
Slysoft is dead, RedFox arose. How they got the codebase and customerbase is already posted a number of times in the other topics, including the sticky in the license sticky. They didn't buy it, nor did they loot it.
But no matter what is said there will always be those dismissing the information.

All the posted info needs to be dismissed. The blind have to be leading the blind to believe most of what's been posted.

No it doesn't because if that happened the correct info would be gone to and then the 'shitstorm' could start anew.

The shitstorm as you put it has not ceased. I think people are just tired of it all! I know I am.

Irony here is people don't read the posted information and keep expounding miss-information again and again. And as Ch3vron said.
But no matter what is said there will always be those dismissing the information.

Unlike you, some people may have a life and not hang on the same forum every day reading every post. There was, at the time, no stickied post or information that answered the questions I asked. I'm not sure why you would reply to this thread as you obviously have absolutely nothing of value to say.

Unlike you, some people may have a life and not hang on the same forum every day reading every post. There was, at the time, no stickied post or information that answered the questions I asked. I'm not sure why you would reply to this thread as you obviously have absolutely nothing of value to say.
And you also have nothing of value to say. Please do not come here and attack our members for what you perceive as a slight. There were stickys about everything that happened, either you want to be a part of the project or you dont. Its easy. So now that your rant is done, we understand your need for attention , and I do not like to take that away from you but if you continue on this quest , I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back